golden Heart Senior Care provides expertise and compassionate care to help people stay safely in their own homes as long as they desire. However, at some point your loved one may need 24 hour care. If this occurs and one-on-one home care is not affordable, you might need to consider the right options for a care facility that can meet the needs of your loved one.
You can spend your time searching for Assisted Living options on the internet or in newspapers that have pretty pictures and dynamic descriptions of care facilities near you. But is that enough? You want a safe, quality care facility for your loved one.
At Golden Heart Senior Care, we don’t just send you some facilities to review. We take the time to…
- Assess your loved one’s needs and budgetary constraints
- Match your needs to an appropriate facility that provides safe, high quality care
- Arrange for you to visit and tour the facility
- Pick you up and show you the facility and introduce you the staff of the facility
- Follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied that your loved one’s needs
are being met and assist you if their needs change over time
Our services are free of charge! We partner with pre-screened providers across the country so you are free to make the necessary decision without any pressure. Every facility that we present is screened to meet high quality care standards and we work with them to ensure the highest level of care, dignity and respect for your loved one.
Remember, whether it is in your own home or in an excellent facility, Golden Heart Senior Care brings Safe and Confident Living Home to You!